Call to Schedule an Inspection
Schedule Your Inspection Online!
Questions to ask a Home Inspector from NAR:
- What are the Top Capital Expenditure Issues?
- What are the Most Urgent Red Flags?
- What’s the Inspector’s Background?
- Is the Inspector Certified?
- What’s the State of the Roofline?
- Is There Any Asbestos Present?
- Do I Need a Radon Test?
- What’s the Life Expectancy?
- How Are the ‘Bones’ of the House?
- How is the Soil and the Home Structure?
- Do You Expect Anything Behind Beyond the Walls?
- Are There Receipts of Annual HVAC Checks?
- What About the “Intangibles” of the Property?
Source: 13 Pertinent Questions to Ask During a Home Inspection(link is external) (Forbes, Dec. 21, 2020)
16 Questions to Ask a Home Inspector Before, During, and After a Home Inspection(link is external) (realtor.com®, Oct. 6, 2020)
Current Legal Issues
Home Inspectors Unregulated, Unlicensed as Thousands Move to State and Buy Houses(link is external) (News Center Maine, Apr. 22, 2021)
As Remodeling Surges, Electrical Issues Become a Nuisance(link is external) (REALTOR® Magazine, Apr. 19, 2021)
Articles of Interest
Eager Buyers are Skipping Home Inspections. Is it Too Risky?(link is external) (Nerdwallet, Mar. 23, 2021)
Top Home Inspection Issues Revealed(link is external) (REALTOR® Magazine, Feb. 23, 2021)
How a Home Inspection Protects You(link is external) (Forbes, Feb. 1, 2021)
Are Virtual Inspections in Your Future?(link is external) (Professional Builder, May 5, 2020)
Copyright Edifice Inspections 2021. All Rights Reserved