Pool/ Spa Inspection
A professional pool inspection can alert you to any damages, repairs, or potential hazards that may arise based on the current state of the pool. We inspect the surface deck and check the coping for pitting cracking and the surrounding deck for any areas of concern.
Before your walk along with your swimming pool inspector, brush up on these common pool and spa problems. Edifice inspectors often discover one or more of the following:
- Bad or missing ground-fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs)
- Damaged or missing lights
- Improperly installed junction boxes or old-style junction boxes
- Equipment leaks
- Dirty filters
- No anti-vortex drain covers
- Deteriorated or damaged heaters
- Improperly vented heaters
- Deteriorated or damaged shell or plaster
- Improperly bonded metal around the pool
- Unveil water levels indicating geological issues
- Non-compliance with pool and spa anti-drowning safety features
By working with a pro pool inspector, issues like these won’t come as a surprise down the road.
Here's What Our Customers
Since 1998, Edifice Inspections has served the Greater Atlanta area with quality, certified inspections.
“ Reservation process was smooth. Customer service helped me to understand the detail of the process. I asked for Alan to inspect the house and they were able arrange for. ”
“ This was our second time using Kyle with Edifice Inspections. He's extremely thorough and very good about explaining things to the buyers. Highly recommend! ”
“ Friendly, professional, and explained what he was looking for as well as gave comparisons to what he has experienced at inspections of other homes. Great, thorough job! ”